AB 346 (2017) gives cities flexibility to spend their low and moderate income housing funds to best address their local housing-related needs, including services for homeless.
AB 1277 (2017) requires the adoption of new standards to protect children and other vulnerable patients from exposure to harmful contaminants while undergoing certain dental procedures.
AB 1515 (2017) strengthens the provisions of the Housing Accountability Act and provides courts with clear standards for interpreting the HAA in favor of building housing.
- Added $1.8 billion to the state's Rainy Day Fund, bringing the fund to a total of $8.5 billion.
- Expanded the California Earned Income Tax Credit to support more working families. The expansion makes more than $1 million more households eligible to claim the credit.
- Allocated an additional $1.4 billion next year for the Local Control Funding Formula.
- Reduced pension liabilities in the California Public Employees' Retirement System (CalPERS).
- Accelerated $2.8 billion toward improving commutes, fixing roads, strengthening overpasses and bridges and building mass transit.